Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mini-Readings Via Youtube.com

Wow. No one has posted here for a very long time. I hope all is well with the writer's group!

I'm visiting to tell you all of a new venture I've started. You see, I don't get to travel much to give readings, etc. so I decided to give readings via webcam. Every so many days, I'm going to post a video on my Youtube channel of myself reading a single poem. It may or may not be written by myself, and may or may not include an introduction. If you're interested in watching, just type "Sabne Raznik" into the search on youtube.com. I don't require readers/viewers to subscribe, comment, like and all that stuff. It's not about playing a popularity game. It's about connecting with my readership and the joy of sharing the written word. The videos are very simple- just me reading to a webcam.

I hope you can drop by and have a look, and spread the word. Who knows, maybe someday I can figure out a way to have tiny workshops the same way? The important thing is that everyone enjoy the experience, such as it is. See you there!

No comments: